I can't believe I forgot to put this in earlier today....
I awoke about 5:58 a.m. this morning in an extremely uncomfortable position, with my usual increadible urge to run to the bathroom to pee! However, I layed there for a few seconds because I felt the wierdest sensation...kicking...fluttery kicking.... I officially know now that this is the first I've felt my baby. And, he has been pretty active today. Anytime I sit/lay in an uncomfortable position (uncomfortable for him, obviously) he starts kicking or pushing or flipping...which ever I am feeling! In the sonogram he was doing it all, so he is quite the active one! I am just excited to finally feel some of what he is doing in there. So for now my motto is 'Roll on baby, Roll on!'
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Your Kicking ME!
Posted by Kelly at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment