Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Madness!

Today has been a whirlwind of a day! Busy, busy, busy! (Oh Yeah, Kaden is helping type this post, he is fascinated with looking a the monitor!)

Before I forget, Happy, Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE blog reader!!!! He just happens to be 57 years old today, and I just happen to know that! I don't care how old you get George, I still love you!

Photobucket

I went to work for half a day this morning, which seems like last week tonight, today has been such a long day! I picked Kaden up from JJ's house and he & I went for his follow up ear appointment at the pediatrician. The good news, his ears are all better and he is well! The dr said now hurry up, wash your hands and get out of here before you get something else! Kaden has gained TWO pounds in the last 12 days. That's right! He weighed 17 and 1/2 pounds today at the dr office! Oh MY! Yes, big boy is an understatement!!! But, healthy and happy!!!

Photobucket

Yes, this handsome little fellow ooooooeeeddd and aaaaaeeeddd all the nurses today. He flashed them all this precious smile and then would hide his face in my arms, trying to play hard to get! They just took turns holding him and telling him how handsome he was with his red hair.

Photobucket

After our dr visit we went to Costco and Target to get necessities. Diapers, size 3!!! Rice cereal, nursery water, formula, dog food, storage totes for Kaden's clothes he has already outgrown, and a workout video for mommy. That's right, it all starts tomorrow, which made my carnitas burrito from Chipolte, small fry from McDonald's, and Dr. Pepper all ok today, right?

Kaden & I arrived back home just in time to go to the local 75th Anniversary FFA Banquet. If you know me, you know that was right up my alley! I love FFA! Do any of you know that??? Anyway, here is a pic of Kaden sitting in his Aunt Vicki's lap during the banquet.

Photobucket

This is my little man saluting the flag during the American pledge!

Photobucket

So, it was a long day! And now my little man is all sacked out and I'm about to be right beside him in bed!

Last Saturday I took Kaden to meet my BFF, Hilary. Here's a picture of them!


Photobucket

And, I have been wanting to post that Hilary got engaged on May 1st to ED!!! They will be getting married on December 19 of this year. I will be involved in the wedding so I'll be posting some wedding plans and showers and parties as they come!!! I'm so excited for them! Here's her GORGEOUS ring, of course, you can't take a good picture of a diamond.

Photobucket

0 comments: