Here are a few pictures of Kaden in the bluebonnets Tuesday! He loved the bluebonnets and took great pictures. I haven't edited any of them. . .
It seems the closer I get to the school year being over, the slower the days start going at work, and the worse behavior becomes at school. Imagine that? The kids are like, ok lady, we know all your tricks, and we know you aren't really going to do anything to us if we misbehave, so we'll just be CRAZY the last 6 weeks. Plus, I have to admit, I get VERY relaxed on discipline toward the end of the year. The kids are tired just like us!!! :)
I am SO ready for summer vacation! It can't come soon enough in my opinion! Six more weeks!!!
I am planning to relax this weekend. YAH Right! I have a 14 month old! But, I wouldn't trade it for anything! We will be going to Hayden's party tomorrow! We are EXCITED!!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
So glad it's the weekend!!!
Posted by Kelly at 8:04 PM
Labels: bluebonnets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!!! Can't wait to see you and Kaden!!!
I hope the next 6 weeks fly by!! :-) Then we can have play dates!!
Cute bluebonnet pics! I'm so happy I had the chance to meet you!!! Now, I'll be following your blog too.
Post a Comment