Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Sunday!

We just left church. Our youth group did the whole service today because our pastor is at the annual conference. It was great! I love having praise and worship music in the service, and wish we did it more at our church.

Kaden is napping. We have a big afternoon planned. We have a luncheon at J.J & Granddaddy Mabe's for our nephew Chance, who is graduating high school this next Friday. We are so proud of him. He is Valedictorian of his class and a very good young man. Then tonight we will be attending his Baccalaureate Service. Funny that I've never been to one of these. I didn't go to mine even because I had to work.

I am trying to get caught up on this blog. Kaden & I attended a first birthday party for Mason Lee about a month ago now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaden and Mason had the best time in Mason's new wagon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were looking at the 'Quack, Quacks!'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you all are having a happy Sunday!


"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." John 6:51


"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." John 10:11

0 comments: