Today, Kaden Angus turns one and a half years old! Wow! It has really hit Lance and I this week just how FAST he is growing up. We looked back at his newborn pictures last night and where just in disbelief that he is already so grown up. Time truly does fly, especially when your having fun! Kaden is the definition of fun for us. He is full of laughter, love, and curiosity. He has the most precious red hair and blue eyes in the world. He is not only a good baby, but a smart little boy. His new vocabulary is so expansive I can't even begin to write it down here.
He had his first haircut on Saturday. He was the BEST boy while Janeen cut his hair. This can be attributed to the fact that he got his very FIRST lollypop during his haircut. What a day!!! He loved it, and was really still and good! Here are some photos of his first haircut session!
Happy year and a half birthday buddy, you have changed our lifes forever. We love you so!
Mommy and Daddy
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Monday, August 2, 2010
Year and a Half Birthday!!!
Posted by Kelly at 6:28 AM
Labels: 18 months birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment