Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

These pictures are a few months old.  But, I just love them and have to share them on here.  I am trying to play catch up.  This summer has been a whirlwind summer, actually this whole school year.  If you ever feel like you need to appreciate quality quiet time and free time, become an extra curricular teacher.  Whew!  I never dreamed what teaching Ag would entail.  As I begin year two as an Agriculture Science teacher and FFA Advisor, I feel a lot more prepared, a lot more confident, and much more knowledgeable about what I am getting myself into.  I am starting my sixth year as a teacher.  Time flies!  Especially when your busy!  Only 21 more years until I can retire from teaching.  Ha!  ( I choose to say Ha!  instead of Uuuggghhh! here.)
I can only imagine what the next 20 years in education hold, or if I can be held in education that long.  Only time will tell.  Now that I am completely off topic, here are the pictures that I LOVE of Hayden and Kaden.
These pictures are all the way back from Hayden's 2nd birthday in April, but I just LOVE them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally, Hayden and Kaden sharing a 'Pop' in July at a play date at my house. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's my little cowboy...
Photobucket
I may be partial, but he is so handsome...
Photobucket
These three pictures that follow are not good quality, but something we definitely want to remember about Kaden.  This is him riding his bull at JJ and Grand Daddy's house.  It is hilarious to watch! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally some good quality summer swimming!  He LOVES the water!
Photobucket
I'll be playing catch up for a while!  More to come soon!

0 comments: