I am only a month late getting this post made! I am trying really hard to “catch up” on my blog, so you may see a lot of posts this week.
My beautiful inside and out step sister, Tonya, was married on March 10 in their home near Austin, Texas. Lance, Kaden, my Mom, and I all loaded up and headed down for the celebration.
This is Tonya with her Mom before the ceremony.
The ceremony was small and private and so beautiful.
I loved that I got to share this special moment with Tonya, Aaron and Lewis. What a beautiful wedding at home!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Gordon!
Then, the super FUN Gender Reveal Party!
This special cake was either going to be blue or pink in the middle! None of us could wait to find out which it was. But, Tonya and I both were pulling for a GIRL for her!
And, it was BLUE! A BOY!!!
This is Momma and Daddy seeing their IT’s A Boy Sonogram Picture for the first time!
So, we officially have a Team PINK and Team BLUE!!!
I am so happy for Tonya and her family and her new beginnings.
While we were there we got a few family shots…
Kaden, black eye and all… This is his second black eye from falling. He had one for his first birthday party, and then one now at three years old.
I was 21 weeks pregnant in these pictures.
This little boy loves his ‘baby’ growing in Mommy’s belly. He is always hugging and kissing the baby. So sweet!
As you can see, it was a GREAT day!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. –1 Corinthians 13:5-8
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Tonya’s Wedding
Posted by Kelly at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment