Thursday, October 9, 2008

Never to old for Momma...

Last night I had another bad spell with just feeling terrible. I had got high blood pressure again at work yesterday, which set my anxiety off, which in return just made me feel horrible the rest of the day. I called my Mom last night at 9:15p.m., and she came over, within 20 minutes, and spent the night with me. I will never understand the bond I have with my Mom. I absolutely need her when I'm sick or something is bad wrong. I don't know what I would do if she were ever not there. So, last night my Mom slept with me in bed. I just want her to know how much I love her and appreciate her coming and staying with me. My Mom comforted me just like when I was a little girl. It's like I know everything will be ok when she's here. I can not wait to have this baby boy here for his Nana to love on! So, today at school I did good. I felt good, and after work I got to meet Lance in Grand Saline for dinner. Which is the first time I've seen him in 5 days. We ate, then I had to come home. However, he just called and he is on his way to Carrolton, then home to me! My sweetie will be here with me tonight, at last, and hopefully for the weekend. I have missed him so much this last month. This one to two nights home per week business is for the birds! I don't like it! I miss him, I need him right now!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh, Kelly. I hate that you are feeling so bad. In a few months, it will so be worth it, though! Call me and we can talk about our different ailments. This pregnancy has been so much harder than Nathan's!