Like I have mentioned to you all, we have a very happy little boy! Here's some more cute pictures of our sweetie!
Now, tell me you don't just want to eat him up? He has SWEET sugar, too! And, he is VERY ticklish. He will just cackle laugh when you kiss him! So sweet!
************************************************************************************
Knee update! I went to the dr today and I have a torn meniscus. I have been ordered to try to walk normal on it and not 'Give' to it. However, I am to wear a knee brace until it gets better. And, the best part, I can not do lunges, squats, or the cardio circuit including jump and jacks, jump rope, etc. In other words, The 30 day Shred is over. And, it really ticks me off because for once in my life I was pretty dedicated and determined to follow through with it. I can officially walk and bicycle ride for exercises now. Which is still pretty good, so I'm STILL going to give it a try but, no more shred, at least for now. Dang it!
P.S. My knee hurts!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Our little cutie
Posted by Kelly at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had a torn meniscus in high school, and had to have surgery. Sucks doesn't!
Post a Comment