
I love, love, LOVE this product. We bought this little gadget on our excursion to San Antonio on the BIG truck at HEB plus grocery store. We paid $6.99 for it which is cheaper than the $7.99 it sells for online. I honestly didn't think it would work or be worth the money, like all the other countless things we have tried out to find unsuccessful. But, this one is right on the money and I am ordering more! It works PERFECT for spoon feeding cereal or 1st step puree baby food. It prevents baby from grabbing the bowl and making that HUGE mess! It holds 3 ozs. of food and you just give it a gentle squeeze to push more out into the spoon. And, it really does WORK!!! We LOVE it!
This is by a company called boon, but the thing is actually called a squirt. I'm calling it our boon, like spoon!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
This company is GENIUS!!!
Posted by Kelly at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment