We are all home in the snow today. My school did not cancel, they started at 10 a.m. But, due to the fact that our county road was iced in, and the three school districts I have to drive through to get to school were closed, I called in. They can get me a sub today, as they did. I also cancelled meetings for tonight. Lance didn't go in to work either.
I got out this morning and took a few pictures of our place in the snow, it looks a lot like last year about this time, only last year we had a lot more snow. We got 6 inches here at our house yesterday.
I love the look of icicles. I think they look so pretty.
Little man, Kaden, LOVED the snow! He'd say, "Look Momma, I walkin, I walkin!" So cute! He was so excited about walking in the snow. He loved reaching down and grabbing the snow too. He really wanted to stay outside a lot longer than I felt comfortable letting him stay out, especially since he is just getting well from RSV. He threw a huge fit when I made him come inside! It was terrible, he just couldn't understand the need to come in when it was so fun outside. Mean old Momma!
We went over Sunday evening and made some snow ice cream with JJ and Grand Daddy. This is Kaden's second year in a row to enjoy some real snow ice cream. Yummy!
JJ & Kaden "Stir, stir, stirring," as Kaden says.
"Stir, stir, stir."
One thing is for sure, this little boy is crazy about his Grand Daddy and JJ.
Kaden is saying, "Cheeseburger!" Ha!
I love this boy.










2 comments:
So glad you stayed home today and you got to enjoy some fun with your boys!
Glad you liked the waffles! YUM! Maybe we will have those tomorrow!!
UGG, RSV. We went through that when Brenden turned 1. Not fun! Glad he's better. We also have to tear Brenden away from the snow. "But I touch it." :)
Post a Comment