Thursday, July 2, 2009

Look Who's Five Months Old!

Today, July 2, 2009 is Kaden's five month birthday! And, what is he up to you may ask?

Photobucket

This hat is from my friend Catherine, and her baby girl Adeline. Thanks, it's so cute and his name is monogrammed on it!

Photobucket


He has OFFICIALLY learned how to shake every toy I hand him today and then throw it! He is no longer using the bouncy chair as of today because he just flipped it over as I am typing this! He's a B-U-S-Y boy these days!

Kaden was most uncooperative this morning for his 5 month birthday pictures, and I can't say that I blame him, it's just TOO hot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, I'm thinking this next one is the best picture for today...

Photobucket


His outfit of choice this week has been a diaper and nothing else. Chandra, his big first cousin (Who is 7) said, "Kaden is naked!" I told her that no he isn't naked because he is wearing his diaper.

This is my sweet baby boy waking up this morning in his bed on his 5 month birthday!

5 months old

A little bit about you:

Weight: 19 pounds 4 ounces
Height: 27 1/2 inches (your tall!)
Size 3 diapers
Size 6-9 month clothes and they are snug!
You are eating 6 ozs. of formula every 3-4 hours during the day, rice cereal twice a day (4 tsp.), and TODAY we started you on peas! You did GREAT, you ate 2 whole Tablespoons (the recommended amount) and loved it! You are a good eater! And Mommy is very happy about that.
You are asleep by 10 each night and sleep until at least 5 a.m. in your own bed. (Right next to Mommy's side of the bed, of course!) Most nights you wake up for a bottle at 5, then we go back to bed until 8 or 9 or 10 sometimes. You are a great sleeper!
You still have not gotten a tooth and we were SO sure you were teething this whole time, but I guess you are not. Mommy has enjoyed being home with you so much the whole month of June. And now we have all of July! Yeah!!!

0 comments: