Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're back!

I've decided not to let one idiot ruin blogging for me, and decided to go public again. It's just to much of a hassle to log in for everyone, so here we are again folks!

4 comments:

cstillwagoner said...

Yeah!!! I can leave a comment now...

Laura said...

Hey,
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Oh, and I love your kitchen...you guys are doing such a great job with it!!!
Your Kaden is too cute! I love all of his sweet rolls, I didn't get any of those (well I did, but my Kaden didn't). I always wanted a baby with sweet rolls....maybe next time! :)

Angie said...

Oh...I'm so glad you're public again!! I'd been following you guys and then it went private before I could email you. I can;t believe how much Caden has grown since the last time I "peeped" in. :) God bless you guys & you're kitchen looks great!

Kristi Beech said...

Glad you are back public. I tried to leave a comment for the person who had been so "free" in her criticism...thought maybe she should remove the log in her own eye before trying to get the splinter from yours...but oh well..she probably hasn't heard the good news that being a christian does not make us perfect..it makes us FORGIVEN...hope she is reading and I can't wait to see our chunky little sweetheart.