Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer time, summer time!

We just can't get over how Kaden is changing every day. He is growing so fast and his personality is coming out more and more each day. We are enjoying every second with him right now.
Oh Yes! He has discovered his toes, and they have found their way into his mouth!
Anytime we lay him down for a diaper change this is what happens...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, that is our boy, sucking on his toes!!!

For Fourth of July weekend we went to the lake and camped out with my family. (My Mom and step-dad as well as my two brothers and their families) It was a GREAT time! We really enjoyed bike riding, fishing, and just hanging out with the kids. By the way, this CAMPING was right up my alley, we stayed in an airconditioned LAKE HOUSE!!! Does that count as camping??? It even had a washer and dryer so we came home with CLEAN laundry! NICE!

Here is my NEWEST toy and workout program:

Photobucket

Look at our little Kaden just riding along and chillin in his cart! I love it and so does he! We have rode bikes for three nights now and tonight Daddy went with us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother, Jamie, let us borrow the bicycle cart for Kaden and I couldn't be more appreciative. What a GREAT invention!

Here is Kaden with his Nana (my mom) on the 4th: Ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, with Uncle Lenny...(my brother)
Photobucket


These are my two sweet boys sleeping...

Photobucket

Kaden's first time in a tot swimming pool...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, this is my nephew, Jacob, in the little pool next to Kaden's baby pool!

Photobucket

Here's a picture of Kaden eating peas for the first time, his first day to eat food!


Photobucket

In the Johnny Jumper for the first time...

Photobucket

Striking a pose for Dad and Mom after a bath...

Photobucket

Kaden's first time in the swimming pool at Granny Fisher's house...(and, his first time to swim ever!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Kaden 'chillin' with mom....I love this...

Photobucket

Lance & I are both frantically on the job hunt right now. I did not get the ag teacher job that I interviewed for, I just found out today, so I am looking again -or-still. We are enjoying our time at home together as a family, (Yeah, it's nice to have Lance hme with us) and trying very hard to hand this all over to God to carve our path again. For we know he has a plan for us.

We hope you are all enjoying your summers! Good night!

Photobucket

0 comments: