Sunday, July 11, 2010

17 months, Part I

Ok, I have been a bad mommy. I didn't post the last two monthly updates on my boy. He turned 17 months on July 2nd. What is Kaden up to at 17 months? A lot, that's for sure!

He loves to sit in and get out of his little bug car. This entertains him for hours!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Help Mommy feed the baby lama. I promise this bottle was clean and had not been used yet! He thought he might need a drink! He remembered what the bottle was, for sure!

Photobucket
Watching Momma feed the baby (please don't judge mommy for her great outfit here. Ha!) Photobucket
Photobucket

Crawling through the fence...
Photobucket
Hanging out in the garden with Mommy and Daddy...
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little boy loves him some purple hull peas! He can put em' away! He says, "Bean!" "Bean!" Loves them!
Photobucket
He loves to sit at the dining room table like a big boy and draw with a pencil...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes! He actually writes on the paper!!!
Photobucket
He spends at least an hour like this, and gets very upset when drawing time is over..
Photobucket So far he holds everything with his left hand, utensils and pencils, we'll see! His Nana is a lefty.
More to come later...

" I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." -Galatians 2:20

0 comments: