Kaden, Nana, and I just returned from an exciting week at the State FFA Convention in Corpus Christi, Texas. Thankfully, Nana travelled with us so I could bring Kaden along for the week. Thank you Nana!
This is on the first day of our time in Corpus, we ate breakfast at the city diner. It was yummy!
Nana thought Kaden needed to be cool to impress the high school kids...ha! Look at our little napkin head! Kaden LOVED this!
Then, we drove out to the USS Lexington, a must visit when in Corpus Christi.
Kaden looking up at a seagull, he was fascinated with them...
Nana and Kaden leaving the Lexington...
First time to walk on the beach...
Kaden LOVED the water!!!
Nana and Kaden...
Talking to Daddy and giving him kisses over the phone! So Sweet!
We drove out on Padre Island one evening to swim and hang out. Kaden had the BEST time.
First splash into the water, not toooo sure...
Looking ahead...
Getting excited!
It was all over once he squatted down and got wet! He lOVED it!
He was chasing the birds, wanted to catch one!
Kaden loved his first visit to the ocean and we can't wait to go back with Daddy next week to Galveston Island! I will be attending the Vocational Ag Teacher Association of Texas Teachers Conference during the day and Lance and Kaden and I are all going together and making it into our first family vacation. We are really looking forward to it.
Over all, I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know some of my students. I loved being at the FFA convention each day and mingling with fellow ag teachers and old friends. I know great things are coming with my new career as an ag teacher, I am so excited about the school year to come.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. -Psalm 119:105
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Corpus Christi Bay
Posted by Kelly at 11:09 AM
Labels: Corpus Christi FFA Convention
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!! I need a beach vacation, but it doesn't look like its going to happen this year.
Post a Comment