Here I am this morning at three weeks old!!! Aren't I cute?
Wow, where does the time go when your nursing and changing diapers 24/7? Today, at 4:20 p.m. little Kaden will be 3 weeks old! We are definitely getting more adjusted to him. But, we still have some MAJOR tweaking to do with our sleeping patterns. At this point, we are adjusting our lives around his schedule. Which pretty well consist of minimal sleep from 11p.m. to 6:30 a.m. I usually get a good nap from about 10a.m.-1 p.m. and Lance watches Kaden then. He is starting to stay awake a lot more during the day, but still not enough to make him sleep at night better.He is SO good anytime the grandmothers are here. He'll just sleep or be the BEST baby for them. Then, he SCREAMS at me when they leave. Grandmothers just have the touch, or he just likes to TEST me. We try everything to make him happy and go to sleep. From swinging to rocking to dancing to singing to crying ourselves (not really, but I have thought about it a few times.)We are enjoying this little man each and every moment. He is staying awake more for us and watching us and smiling...we love his faces he makes and the sounds he makes!Little Mr. Kaden lost his belly button on Saturday and got to have his first real bath that night. He LOVED being submerged in the tub!!! He was the best boy!!! Right now he is laying beside me on the bed playing...kicking his legs, screaming (the good happy screams, I think he likes to hear his voice), and moving those arms like crazy! He is beautiful! I just sit and look at him and smile, and occasionally he smiles back! :) Oh yes, I almost forgot, he is liking that aggie paci more and more each day.
2 comments:
Whoop! Not only is he super adorable, but he has GREAT taste too! :-) The sleep will come...sounds like you are doing great!
Post a Comment