Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We Are Home!!!




Kaden Angus Mabe arrived at 4:20 p.m. on February 2, 2009. He weighed 9 pounds, and 3 ounces!!! (Everyone says he was half grown when he came out.) He is the MOST precious thing in the world! Lance & I couldn't be more in love with this little boy! He is the BEST baby so far! We LOVE HIM!!! We will post LOTS of pictures soon, but for now we say thank you for the prayers and we are all healthy and home!

In the top picture is his Nana (my Mom), I thought this picture describes or shows how much we all needed this little baby boy in our life right now. He is such a blessing from god in our time of grief.
Then, a pic of baby Kaden Angus.
Then, our perfect little family!!! We LOVE our Kaden!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Kelly! Congrats. He is beautiful! He will bring joy to you you every single day! We are so happy for you and Lance!

ps - How long was he??

Amy, Elliott, & Brenden

Sarah said...

So cute! I cannot wait to see more pictures of him! COngrats!

nowamomoffour said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. God sends us blessings that help us walk through hard times! I am praying for peace and comfort for your sweet family!

Jenny said...

Howdy Mabe Family!
Kaden is so adorable! God sends us the most wonderful blessings to comfort us during our times of need! I look forward to seeing more pics.
Sending big hugs and lots of love!
Jenny, Stephen, and Caleb

Nieman Family said...

Congrats...A beautiful baby. They are so fun to have. BUt grow way to quickly. enjoy every moment while he is so tiny.