Lance & I were shocked on Wednesday when we measured and weighed Kaden. He measures exactly 24 inches. He's two feet tall! And, he weighs 14 pounds! He's only 7 weeks old! He has started wearing his 3 month clothes, and size 2 diapers. Our little baby is growing up TOO fast! Here are some of his moments from the week!
This is an outfit that Kim bought him last week, its a 3 month, sorry Kim but this was a one time wearer...the shirt is too small!!!
This is my precious baby boy this morning snuggling with Mommy in bed. He is so tired from our road trip, and all he did was SLEEP the whole time!
I love my baby boy!!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
14 pounder!
Posted by Kelly at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! At Emma's 4 month appt she weighed 13.5 pounds! I need to send you the outfits I bought Kaden ASAP before he outgrows them (they are 3-6 months)! I promise I will make it to the post office one day --as soon as I find where it is in this town!!! I can't wait for our kiddos to meet! Hopefully it will happen one day soon!
Post a Comment