Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Things I did not do this week:

I did not forget to feed the cat, for days!
I did not drive past the bank and have to turn around 3 times and still pass the bank each time. Not me!
I did not forget about the bread I was cooking on the grill and burn it.
I did not forget to let the dogs outside, and then forget to let them back inside.
I did not tell my principal that I am coming back to work.
I did not apply for another job.
I did not cry because I want to stay home with my baby so badly.
I did not deposit my check into the wrong account at the bank...Sucks, by the way!
I did not write the wrong name on an application.
I did not change a diaper and end up using three diapers in the process because things kept coming out of my son.

These are just a few of the new Mommy moments I experienced this week. Not me!!!

1 comments:

The Bradley Clan said...

I loved the last one about the diapers--brought back memories. But, really, I have so been there for most of those things...or things very similar. I can't even promise you that it will get much better--on Saturday, we drove over 15 minutes to a birthday party an hour away before I realized I forgot the present and we had to turn around to get it!