There are a few products that are must haves for me in having a new baby boy. (Or baby, in general, on some of these products.) I definately want to remember these products if I ever have another baby.
Number One: The Pee Pee Tee Pee!!!
Need I say more???
Number Two: Jazzy Toes has all of these PRECIOUS sock shoes for newborns and toddlers. I received two sets of the cowboy boot socks in all colors from two friends, Catherine and Martha, for Kaden, they are SO CUTE!!! Also, my baby boy has HUGE feet and never got to wear his newborn or size 1 shoes, these socks are a perfect option for shoes, they are cute and so much easier and comfortable!!! 
Number Three: The Baby BJorn pouch! My friend, Sarah, recommended this to me for grocery shopping. You just put your baby in and you can cover them completely with a blanket and they are snuggled to your chest, so you don't have to worry about strangers touching or peeking at your little one. This has been wonderful for me at the house when I am alone, I just stick him in, he falls asleep, and I can do dishes, cook, walk to the mailbox, etc. It's been great!
Number Four: Anytime my baby is asleep, he is on this wedge sleep positioner. I love it!
Number Five: Tonya gave me these reusable, washable nursing pads by Gerber. After going through two boxes of disposable paper nursing pads, these are SO much better!!
I'm out of time for one handed typing right now, my boy has finished his bottle, and we are off to change a diaper. I will continue this list at some point! :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Must Haves!
Posted by Kelly at 4:09 AM
Labels: list baby items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
One-handed typing...I remember those days! ;)
Post a Comment