Remembering Makayla... Here are some pictures of Stacy's little girl.



Please remember Stacy and David in your prayers as they begin to deal with the pain of loosing their sweet baby girl. Also, pray for their safety as they travel home to Texas.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Makayla Gabrielle
Posted by Kelly at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what is happening to these dear children? have they given any reason???? This is so scary as a mom to go to bed and fear your child might be there in the morning...if they have a reason and you wouldn't mind telling me, it would help me so much I am constantly checking my 4yo and 13mo to see if they are breathing since reading your posts. I am praying for your families!
I have never commented before but sometimes stalk your blog to see how your cute baby boy is doing:) I am wondering the same thing as I have a 2 year old and what is happening to your friends' children is freaking me out a little. They are well past the age of SIDS I would think. I don't mean to be nosy, it's just scary to think about.
Post a Comment