This is my FIRST list of names I like for boys and girls, some of them are for middle names, some of them are for first names, I'm not telling which. Just want to get some feedback on what you think of the names in general.
Girls' Names:
Christene or different spelling Kristine
Crissy or different spelling Krissy
Julianne or different spelling Julieann
Kamille or different spelling Camille
Kira
Laci
Lilian
Lily
Naomi
Boys' Names:
Luke
Connor
Edward
Collin or differnt spelling Colin
Aiden or different spelling Aidin or Aidan
Kurt or differnt spelling Curt
Saturday, August 9, 2008
What to name the Mabe Babe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Christine is Eva's middle name. :) Some of your girl names (like Chrissy or Lily) could be the nicknames for the longer names (like Christine or Lilian). I rather like picking the nicknames for my kids, rather than letting something *happen* to them later...which is why Nicolas is a Nico instead of a Nick. :)
The name is an all life chore task, and you have to take in consideration that you and Daddy will be calling that name the most, so with all reccomendations - Choose what you love, and all others will follow with admiration. ON that note: my favs are: Jullian and Laci, By chance of following my birth record : Luke. Naming is not easy. I am happy with our choice b/c you can only have the 1st son once, but we call him by his mid name- Lewis
Post a Comment