Sunday, July 11, 2010

Play Date Fun!

Ok, my friend Megan did such a great job getting this post together, that I am just going to highjack the whole thing! Go here to see our wonderful play date with Hayden, Mason, and Kaden! Thanks Megan for taking all these GREAT pictures!!! We had so much fun, can't wait to get together again!

These little guys are so precious. I do not want them to grow up because they are already growing up way to fast, but at the same time I can not wait to see what fine young men they turn out to be. I hope there are some momma's out there raising little girls right now to be as special as these little boys are. I pray for Kaden's future, and I hope his future wife's mommy is raising her the same way and praying for her. Can't wait to watch these boys turn into men one day. They will be great husbands and daddy's because they all three have wonderful daddy's and mommy's to teach them and pray for them.
Photobucket

I am so thankful for these three little men!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."-Matthew 19:14

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a sweet post! I agree!!!!

Love you friend! I hope you have a good week!