What a neat date! I wonder how many babies where born today, or how many people got married because of the unique date? It would be an easy date to remember, that's for sure!
I thought I would show ya'll what we have been up to lately. Kaden is in L-O-V-E with his new Zebra toy. A lady actually GAVE this to Lance and Kaden on day when they had just come from the docotors office, they were at a near-by resale shop and a lady came in to see if the store wanted this item, they said they had too many of them, so she asked Kaden if he wanted it. Lance couldn't believe she gave it to him. He said it just goes to show, there are still good people in the world. Plus, Kaden was so cute, she couldn't resist! Ha!
Our grape vines in our yard actually produced fruit this year. Lance said the grape vines where here when he bought the house in the early 90's. This is the first time in years they have produced. Probably because I have cut them back to the stalk for 2 years now straight. They just needed to be pruned back!
The good news, Kaden LOVED them! 
I thought they were a little bitter, sour. They probably needed to be picked and set for a couple weeks, you know that's at least how long it is before we eat them from the grocery store. Maybe then they would be sweeter. But, Kaden liked them as they were. So, I let him enjoy!

On my long four day weekend last weekend, I got some things 'decorated' around the house. I was so proud of myself for actually hanging these metal squares in the living room, I've been needing to hang them since summer!

Also, I found these REALLY cute chocolate and aqua towels at Wal-Mart to go in our chocolate bathroom. My Mom is painting me some canvases to go with these towels. I can't wait to hang them! :)
Kaden got this wallet sized framed photo of my grandparents down the other day. He knew that it was Granny, and he said "Nanny!" I asked him who else was in the picture? He said, "PaPa!" He knew! I didn't tell him that was Papa, he just knew. I miss my Papa so much, and I wish Kaden really knew Papa and not just a picture with Granny. My Papa would have went CRAZY over this little red-head!
Kaden got these funny glasses at a birthday party. He will not wear them, but teases me with them. He is so silly!


My two brothers and their families, my family, my Mom, and Kim and Chloe all have dinner together on Wednesday nights at my Granny's. We've been doing this for years.
There are a rediculous amount of summer/fall birthdays, and it seems every Wednesday night we have a cake for someone. We always have a cake on Wed. for who evers birthday it is, and if it is a kid, we have their party. Anyway, we've had TOO many parties lately. So much so that Kaden thinks EVERY time we get to Granny's now he gets CAKE. He goes in the door saying, "Cake" and pointing to Granny's dining table! It's a hoot! He LOVES cake! Here's Kaden eating cake...

And pinning the tale on the donkey...
I wanted to add more here, but I have been having a lot of computer problems for a couple weeks now, and have been unable to upload photos.
So, we'll see ya'll later!
Bye!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness-Galatians 5:22
Sunday, October 10, 2010
10-10-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment