We are 24 weeks pregnant today with baby girl, and we are so thankful. I wanted to share these pictures from last night really quick because they crack me up. I asked Lance to take my picture last night because we had not taken any since like 19/20 weeks. Kaden had to be involved in the picture taking as well. He already had his pull-up on and ready for bed, he is fully potty trained, and has been for 9 months, but he sleeps in a pull up at night.
I feel like this top makes me look like a tent! My mom bought me this, it’s really cute, I’m sure I’ll grow into in.
Look at this boy! I love him to pieces!
Showing off his tummy like Mommy!
This little boy is going to be the BEST big brother! Everyday he asks me, “Mommy, is your baby growing?” As soon as he gets home or walks in the door from being away from me for a few hours he immediately hugs my belly and lifts my shirt and kisses baby. He is so sweet about the baby. He has wanted a baby sister all along, he is so sweet with baby girls. I can’t wait to see how he takes care of his baby sister.
Baby girl is growing and so is Mommy at a rapid pace!!!
We are so thankful for this 24th week of pregnancy.
Do you know that you are the temple of God and that the spirit of God dwells in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

1 comments:
You look Great. I feel like Kaden is already taking care of his little sister. There is no better reward than to have the support and share in the joy of a growing family. Time is flying by, no wonder we are growing so fast!
Post a Comment