Grandpa & Nana brought this little boy a load of sand for his new sandbox! He loved helping and he has spent so much time digging and playing in that sand box.
I did this little jewelry project a few weeks ago, which I totally stole the idea from my friend, Megan. Thanks for the idea friend!
Who knew a girl could have so much jewelry pilled up? Now I can wear it, because I can see it and find it! And, I have plenty of room to add more…ha!
My wonderful husband and son have been on a mission to plant new trees all around our house this last month. We have several new trees planted in hopes for more shade around the house in the years to come.
Kaden man is quite the digger. He LOVES it and will just dig holes in our yard, so we try to get him to do some productive digging when Daddy needs holes dug.
This is Kaden digging, digging, and digging!
He never gets tired of digging!
I felt like we needed some color on our porch and in the front yard for spring and summer. So, we picked some of these pretty petunias and mixed flowers at Lowe’s. A pregnant girls quick fix for color without all the work.
Isn’t it funny how a little color can make you feel so much better? And, make your house look so much more cheery.
Back to the tree planters…
I sure do love this DIGGIN boy!!!
Lance made this strawberry planter for me out of an old watering trough. I can’t wait to have our own strawberries growing!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have been passed away; behold, all things have become new.
–2 Corinthians 5:17

0 comments:
Post a Comment