Friday, August 16, 2013

My first Thirty One Leadership Retreat

iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 016

Back in February, I was was honored to be allowed to attend the Beloved Director’s Retreat as a Senior Consultant.  It was a refreshing, encouraging, fun girl time, business building opportunity that i am so grateful I got to experience.iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 017

This is Megan, my friend, and Director.  And, Randa, my friend, and a Director under Megan.  iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 018

Such amazing ladies and friendships I have made through Thirty One.  Gina Hooten, fellow senior consultant, Stephanie Wiley, my Senior Director, and Kim Nettles, a director under Stephanie.  iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 019

Love these girls and had such an amazing weekend away that I desperately needed at the time.  iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 020 

We had recognition time for our team accomplishments for the year, that was fun to be standing up as a sr consultant with all directors there.  iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 023

We were spoiled with free ammenities!iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 022

Warm/Fuzzy Notes Wall!iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 024

Renee from Home Office, she was amazing!iphone pictures and videos Feb-July 2013 025

Team Beloved Leaders Picture.

I’m telling you that Thirty One is so much more than selling bags.  It is friendships and relationships and sharing the love of God.  I am continually blown away by the amazing opportunities with this company.  So BLESSED to be part of team Beloved.

0 comments: