Wednesday, October 30, 2013

April, Bluebonnets and 9 months old

 

  Kallie 8 & 9 Months 199 

This little girl ADORES her brother!  Need I say more?  She thinks you hung the moon, Bubba!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 206

I love babies and bluebonnets!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 207 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 208 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 214

April always brings us to Hayden’s house for a birthday party!  Hayden’s 4th Birthday!  Hunting themed.  So cute!  Jeff and Megan had a tent set up for the boys to shoot their bow out of at a target deer.  It was awesome!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 236

Kallie enjoyed the party too, as you can see!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 237 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 256

Kaden loves to drive the tractor or lawn mower!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 257

And I thought Granddaddy was craziest about Kaden, but this sweet girl has him whooped.  He LOVES her and she LOVES him!

 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 263 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 268Kallie 8 & 9 Months 260 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 269 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 275 Kallie 8 & 9 Months 276  Kallie 8 & 9 Months 281  Kaden’s favorite place to be on earth is at Granddaddy and JJ’s house.  He loves it there.  If I hear it once, I hear it a hundred times a day, “Momma, can we go to Granddaddy’s house?”

Granddaddy has taught Kaden to ride this little horse named Patrick.  Kaden loves Patrick.  It will be a sad day when he gets to big to ride Patrick.

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 283

0 comments: