It was so very HOT! We were at the Shamu show. Kallie LOVED it! Except the massive splash we received!
Kallie, your Nana bought you this swimsuit before you were born! It is the sweetest thing on you. It is sized 18 months, but here you are wearing for the last time at 9 months old!
Kallie and cousin, Baby Austin, playing at the Bay of Play. I got asked if they were twins that day!
Baby Austin and Kallie had lots of fun playing!
Kaden LOVES Sea WORLD! He asks me at least once a week to go back! I wish it wasn’t so far!

1 comments:
Sea World Rocks! This time was the first that together we discovered the shark exhibit and got close to the dolphins. I was happy you drove so far for our visit. My favorite has to be seeing you and the four kiddos on the carousel.
Post a Comment