Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Catching Up!

Whew! I have gotten so FAR behind on my blog that I just keep putting it off! It is VERY time consuming to upload, edit, and post pictures, so I always tell myself, "Oh, I'll do it tomorrow!" And, tomorrow turns into the next day, etc....
You Mom's know how that goes, right???

This is Kaden sitting with his Dad, watching him eat a hot dog! Poor baby wanted it SO bad!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

It won't be long Dad!!! Doesn't Kaden look so grown up in this outfit? TARGET!!!



First of all, I need your HELP! I despirately want to post some video clips of my little pumpkin on here but CAN NOT figure out how to download the video coverage to my computer from my camera. Can ANYONE help me???

Second, SCHOOL IS OUT!!! I am on summer vacation with my baby boy, and I couldn't be HAPPIER about that. I am still W-A-I-T-I-N-G to hear about my position in the fall with my current job. I did apply for a couple other positions I have found out about that would be closer for me. All I know is, I REFUSE to worry about it or with it anymore! What will be, will be... (I'm learning this SLOWLY in my life, to trust God will take care of me.)

Third, Kaden has kept me super duper BUSY the last week and a half. He started in with a NEW thing. At first, it was kind of cute, him learning to SHRILL scream. But, it quickly turned into that scream everytime he is mad or needs/wants anything, which is not so funny after a while. It all pretty well started when I began trying to spoon feed him rice cereal. He would/will eat PERFECTLY for about 5 or 6 bites, then he starts histerically shrilling, crying, throughing a fit. And, it lasts a while! So, the doctor suggests that maybe he just isn't ready for spoon feeding yet and that is perfectly okay for now.

Kaden LOVES to put ALL his toys in his mouth and GUM them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

He had been SUCH a GOOD sleeper, and the day I bragged on here about this was the end of that, until last night when he slept 12 hours. He has been reverting back to 4-6 hours at night and more frequent naps. But, the last couples days he has gotten better, about 8 hours at night. So, I guess it was just a spell.

He is getting to BIG for his BUMBO chair. That's right, those thunder thighs of his are getting stuck in there. So, if you want to borrow one instead of buying one, Crystal, you can use ours when you get ready for one!

Photobucket

Ok, here are some much overdue pictures of my cutie!!! This is tummy time, which turns into sucking and eating on my hands time!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

And, he still doesn't like tummy time.

Finally, I'm sure you are all wondering how THE SHRED workout is going. Well, I had a small set back. I worked out EVERY DAY on level 1 for 9 days, then I somehow injured my knee and have hobbled around for four days now suffering and hurting. I went to the chiropractor yesterdaya nd got my knee adjusted which made me cry, but it does feel better today, but not jumping jacks and jump rope better. So today I started back by modifying my cardio a little for my knee, but I did start back today. I missed FOUR days and feel like CRAP that I had to miss after being so sore, and now I'm afraid I'll be sore again. Tomorrow, I plan to be back FULL force on the workout and I'm moving to level 2 tomorrow. One is starting to get BORING for me. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

0 comments: