




Today marks our first wedding anniversary. Even though we have only been married for a year, I feel as though I have spent several long and happy years with Lance. It is just amazing to me how much I feel at home with my hubby. I feel like our souls have always known each other. It is truly God's answered prayers for my life that brought Lance to me. I never in a million years dreamed I could meet the love of my life in this little ole' town. Nor was I looking for him. I had given up on relationships for the time being, was focusing on making a big move for a better career option for myself, and spent all my extra time remodeling the old house I was living in. It's just crazy how God opens doors in my life when I least expect them. I had longed for so long for my soul mate, that person we would both feel at home with, and be able to have a family and know that we would always work together to make our marriage better.
My prayers were answered and then some! Lance & I were compatible from our first date and I can remember thinking after our first date that I must be CRAZY for falling for this guy so fast. What was wrong with me? I knew better. But, this time it was different, this time it was unconditional, soul mate love. We just fit together perfectly, and we were both each others answered prayer, because we had both given up on finding each other. Lance knew that he was going to marry me the first date, and he TOLD me! I told him he was CRAZY! (I secretly felt the same way, but I would have never admitted to it that night.)
On June 16, 2009, the anniversary of my Granny and Papa Fisher, my Papa had just passed away the week before, we got married at a small, private ceremony in my home church.
My life has been blessed this year with one good thing after another from God. My Lance, you are truly the love of my life, I couldn't ask for a better partner. Or a better daddy to our son. You are a giving and loving example of how all men should care for their family. I fall more and more in love with you as I see you with Kaden, how great you are with him, and how lucky Kaden & I are to have such a loving man. I have never known a man so willing to show his love for me. I thank God for you every day. I love you, my one true love. Happy Anniversary Honey!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Happy Anniversary to The One I love
Posted by Kelly at 9:42 AM
Labels: 1 year wedding anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations to a special couple! Hey Celebrate this anniversary for the entire year! why not! Loves and Hugs *
Post a Comment