Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet Summertime.

What have we been up to?  Enjoying summer as much as we can with the extreme hot weather and drought conditions.  Lots of trips to 'town' to buy shaved ice treats.  Kaden loves Bahama Mamas, and says it so funny and cute.  This is Kaden going for a ride in the 'BIG TRUCK' with Daddy.  He LOVES the Big Truck!


This boy loves the summertime toys we have found to play with...

Some recent accomplishments:  1. Kaden is completely potty trained!  YAY, no more diapers!  2.  We have been four full days with no pa pa (pacifier).  They are gone!  Yip-he! 
I told Lance that the pacifier has been the hardest thing for me as a Mom to let go of because it just signifies to me that he isn't a baby anymore.  So sad for me.  He is growing up WAY to fast. 

Look at this cutie!  He always puts on his hard hat and rides around the house on his big truck, just like his Daddy. 

This little boy cracks me up!
 Kaden will get my mop from beside the back door and dip it in the outside dog water bowl and wash my car with it.  I don't know where he comes up with these things.
I can not even begin to describe the love, joy and laughter this little boy brings to my life. 

Our friends Megan and Hayden came over to play today, you can read her post here and see some more pictures of Kaden.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You have one creative and smart little boy!! That mop thing cracks me up! Love the hard hat too!

Megan said...

Oh, and I couldn't agree more about letting go of the paci=no longer a baby. :-( I feel the same way. Definitely harder on us I think.

You motivated me yesterday. H hasn't had it all day and has done very well! They are GONE! Thanks friend! Love ya!