This is our third year at the Pumpkin Patch. This patch is less than 2 miles from our house, and we just love it! The first year we went Kaden was only 8 months old. The second year, he was 20 months, and then this year, a little over two and a half! I can't believe we have already been going for three years with Kaden. This year, the drought has really taken a toll on the Pumpkin Patch. You can see in all the pictures the scorched pastures. We desperately need rain here! But, they still have the cutest opportunity for pictures there. And, Kaden was in LOVE!!!




































We had a TON of fun at the Pumpkin Patch! I am so thankful for my family this fall.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
My little Pumpkin
Posted by Kelly at 7:34 PM
Labels: Pumpkin Patch Year 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pics!!!
I want Kaden Angus in my arms. Mom, you captured a lot of great shots! We need to see you more. Can't wait we will be there in a couple of weeks- be ready!sl
This place looks so fun! You got some of the cutest pictures! I remember you guys going last year. How do I not know where this is?
Post a Comment