This Thanksgiving Holiday, We are thankful for this precious little red headed boy, Kaden Angus, who is the light of our life. And Kaden Angus has a Thanksgiving message of his own to share!
Kaden is two months shy of 3 years old and Lewis is five and a half. They are the same size! And, both gonna be big brothers!




5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
He is getting so big! Congratulations again!
I am beyond excited for you guys! And how cool that you will both be having July babies!! God has had his hand in so many things in your life lately! ;-) Love you!
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys. Maybe a little red headed girl this time?!?!?!
The shirts were are hit, and continue to be one of Lewis' favorite. He looks up to Kaden a lot and shares with the supermarket, his school, his church that "I am gonna be a Big Brother and so is my Kaden". We had a great Thanksgiving week because of y'all. I am so thankful for so much especially this year, but most thankful of being near.
Post a Comment