***I fixed Kaden's third birthday post, it was messed up pretty good, go view it again here. Not sure what the deal was with the pictures! It is fixed now.
My sister Tonya and her family were able to come to our house last weekend for Kaden's birthday. I am so thankful to have her in Texas again! I love spending these special times together. We missed way to much the last several years, and now we are making up for it. Tonya helped me get everything ready for the party, I am so thankful and we had so much fun just hanging out.
My Mom wanted to take some pictures of her two pregnant daughters. We are a week apart! Both July due dates. It's gonna be so fun! Tonya was 17 weeks in these pictures, I was 16. These are so fun!



I can't wait to do more shots at about 30 weeks together!!! We are both so excited about our babies to come, and both are pulling for girls. We will know this month, boy or girl, for both of us. So excited to know. What are the odds that we both have a girl?
This is my Mom with both of us.

I am so thankful to have my Granny to celebrate with us these new babies. This is my Granny with both of us and her great, grandbabies on the way!


I can not describe in words the love in my heart for my Granny.

Tonya and Granny

Kim and Granny

Granny and the Great Grands...

Please remember my sweet Granny in prayer this week as we all face the death of my Uncle Teddy, her baby boy. Also, please remember my Aunt Connie with loosing her husband of 37 years, and my cousins as they grieve the loss of their Daddy, and the children, as they grieve the loss of their Papa. And, my Mom as she lost her baby brother. And all the rest of us who lost a wonderful uncle and friend.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Pregnant Sisters
Posted by Kelly at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment