Monday, February 6, 2012

Third Birthday Party Day

Kaden's actual 3rd birthday was on Thursday, February 2, and Lance and I both had to work.  So hubby had went and bought cupcakes, a card, and a balloon for Kaden's birthday morning.  So, at 6:30 a.m. Kaden had a cupcake for breakfast.  He got to spend the day with his grandparents, and they had a cake and gift for him too!  This is a picture of his third birthday morning before we went to work with his birthday balloon.

Kaden's party was on Saturday, the 4th, which is Daddy's birthday too!  We brought Kaden home from the hospital on Lance's birthday three years ago. 
My Mom completely outdid herself making a tractor themed cake for Kaden's party.  He requested a tractor cake, and Nana delivered.  This is Nana building the cake, step by step.




After Mom completed the tractor assembly, my sister, Tonya, decorated the cake.  She is so talented as well.  This cake turned out amazing!  I am so thankful for both their work on this cake.
Kaden had so many people come help celebrate his birthday.  I think we had 33 people here total!  Kaden is such a blessed little boy!






I loved watching him blow those candles out, he was SO excited about the candles!


All of us, looking the wrong direction.  Ha!
My sweet sister outdid herself helping me get ready for this party.  I am so thankful to have her!  We had so much fun hanging out.
Photobucket
Hayden celebrating with us!

Kaden & Lewis being "Kaden & Lewis!"  Love these boys!!!

Opening gifts...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then it was outside time, the kids played and played.  Kaden got a swing set for his birthday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hayden enjoying the slide!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kaden's Third Birthday party is in the books!  Thanks for sharing his special day with us! 

1 comments:

Megan said...

I am still in awe of the amazing cake your mom and Tanya made! Wow!

I am so glad we were able to join you on Kadens' special day.

So glad I got to meet Tanya too! ;-)

Love ya'll!