My Mom spent two days working in Kallie’s nursery and did all this painting. She is so talented and I am so proud of the way it turned out! These pictures are just of her walls, I still haven’t taken pictures since setting up her crib and bedding.
I wanted a tree over her crib, and Nana painted the most beautiful tree! I LOVE IT!
And, the bird cages are beautiful. LOVE them! Kallie’s Daddy installed the new hardwood floors in her room. Love them too! Do you notice the curtain valance? I got SO lucky with her bedding! I bought it all from AVON of all places from my friend Crystal. It was like $35 for the crib sheet, ruffle, bumper pad and quilt. Then, they had the matching curtain. I am so excited how perfectly it goes with her room now. I also found a GREAT rug at Costco for $10, matches perfectly! That was a random find!
I envisioned these three colors before we started. I picked the colors and Mom made it all work. I knew I wanted this pink and green striped wall. I just LOVE it! And, do ya’ll remember this white dresser and mirror from Kaden’s nursery? It is the perfect little girl nursery furniture and it is the best changing table. Do you see the little wire baby carriage sitting on the dresser? My Mom found that at Good Samaritans for a quarter. So cute!
Don’t you LOVE the whimsical tree painted here too?
I am so excited about her room! I think any little girl would love this bedroom. What do you think? Thanks to her Nana, she has the BEST! I will post her crib and finishing the nursery soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment