On Saturday, April 28, our families and friends showered us with TONS of baby girl things. We couldn’t be more thankful for all the sweet gifts! It was a great shower and I have finally sorted through what she received. I am only a month late posting this, I am doing good!
My Mom made the cake, and did the decorations along with my sister-in-law, Pam. I thought everything looked very sweet!
All but one person in this picture below is Lance’s family.
Lance and I visiting with Marsha!
Kim, My Granny Fisher, My Mom, and Memaw Winkler.
The gift table. Amazed that we had so many gifts.
My Mom did a great job on everything, she is so talented. I love you Mom! Thank you!
Leslie, Jylien, Me, Aunt Chrysteen, and Lance.
Lance and I opening gifts. Kaden helped a little. He got lots of gifts too!
This outfit my Aunt Kara and Kari Clanton got for Kallie. It is to DIE for! I can’t wait to take professional portraits in this outfit. So SWEET!
My Sister-in-Law, Pam and my brother Jamie got me this diaper bag from THIRTY ONE GIFTS. I also ordered the Organizing Utility Tote on the left for her another diaper bag. LOVE them! Go here to get your own!
This is Kaden’s typical outfit these days. He wants to be a ‘COWBOY!’
Kaden is going to be the BEST big brother. He is so excited about his baby sister. He asks me every day when baby sister is going to pop out. He is so easy and gentle with babies, especially baby girls. I know he is going to love Kallie so much and be so helpful.
This is Miss Karli (Kari’s daughter) and Kaden.
My sweet friend, Megan, who was my only girl friend who made it to the shower, the rest were family. We are admiring my Thirty One diaper bags here, imagine that!
I was 28 weeks pregnant at the shower, I feel like I didn’t look very pregnant, more fat, but oh well!
Two days before the shower we went to La Bella Belly Pregnancy Day Spa to have a 3D/4D sonogram done of baby girl. She was not cooperative and this was the best photo we got of her that day which was a side profile. We both thought she looked just like Kaden. We rescheduled for a re-do the following Saturday, and she decided to cooperate. This is the first picture at 28 weeks.
Then, here is the REDO at 29 weeks.
We think she is beautiful and so sweet looking. Can’t wait to meet her! It is so amazing that they can capture these pictures!
The fun began after the shower, sorting all the gifts! I started out by making piles that looked like this…
As you can see, she was very BLESSED by this shower!
I loved that my sweet niece, Emily, made these teddy bears and everyone put a special wish for Kallie on these. I am going to use these in her baby book. Love them!
I took a picture of each set of gifts… So, here goes!
This is all the blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths, towels, crib sheets, bibs she received. My favorite is the handmade sets from Mary Helen Luckett, they are the BEST! Love them and love that she made them for us.
All the outfits…
Poor thing is not going to have anything to wear! Ha! She is going to be dolled out all the time!
Then, there’s the shoes she received…
And, the socks, purse, booties, mittens, hairbands…
My sweet life long friend, Stacy knitted these precious hats and rosettes for her! I love them! And a couple bows we got as gifts that Leslie made!
Toys, rattles, teething ring, etc…
Bath tub, bath supplies, hangers, spoons, bottles, other misc. items…
I am just DYING to see her in this outfit!
And, again, her Thirty One bags! LOVE THEM! Thanks for the pink All In One organizer bag Megan!
Little Kallie Ann, there are a lot of people who already love you and can’t wait to see you, hold you, and spoil you! You are a blessed little girl.

1 comments:
Kallie's 3d/4d pictures show w.hat a beautiful baby she is going to be when we get to meet her. She will sport all those outfits beautifully! So deserving to have a girl and necessary to have all the outfits. I hated missing the shower, yet thankful for the prego times we shared as a family! So so thankful for our amazing GOD pouring his blessing amongst us. Love you with all my heart xoxoxo
Post a Comment