Monday, October 8, 2012

Catching up, Month 2 with Kallie

2 months Kallie 017

This happens very rarely in my house for Kaden anymore.  So, when it does, I get some things done.  This is a mid afternoon nap.  So wish he would do this everyday still.  He has been off naps for at least half a year now. 

2 months Kallie 002 2 months Kallie 001 Most times, we are more like this!

I think Kaden is 3 and a half, going on ten.  He loves SUPER HEROS of all kinds.  Spiderman.  Batman. Superman. He’s not picky, he loves them all.  But, I feel the content of most the shows is to old for him.  That’s a fun battle.

2 months Kallie 018 We like it when Daddy’s home so he can feed some bottles, too.

2 months Kallie 023 Kallie with my Granny.

2 months Kallie 025

Chloe Mae was so excited to finally meet Kallie.

2 months Kallie 026 2 months Kallie 027

And, Kim finally meeting Kallie.

2 months Kallie 033 2 months Kallie 035

This girl is a NUT!  Love her!

2 months Kallie 036

My nephew, Dustin, holding baby girl.

2 months Kallie 037

My brothers, Lenny and Jamie with baby girl.         2 months Kallie 040 2 months Kallie 031

Cousin Gracie and Uncle Freddie with Kallie. 2 months Kallie 041

2 months Kallie 030

Kaden will love me for these one day.  (Not.)  This is him feeding Chloe’s baby doll and taking care of it just like baby sister.  He is such a great big brother and helper for me.  He loves her SO much!  I hope that never changes.             2 months Kallie 042

2 months Kallie 043

2 months Kallie 044

And, I LOVE that he is playing on the same couch I played on as a little girl!  My Granny’s house is just home to me.  Always has been, always will be. 

0 comments: