Monday, October 8, 2012

Homecoming, Kallie’s first Church Day

Kallie 2nd Month 052

Believe it or not, it has been 15 years since I graduated high school, and 15 years since i have attended a high school football game.  Lance and I decided to go and see my alma motto play their homecoming game.  Kaden loved the bulldog, but would not touch her.  He was pretty intimidated by her.  She just wanted a high five! 

Kallie 2nd Month 053

Miss Kallie at her first football game.  Go Bulldogs!

Kallie 2nd Month 054

One of my sweetest best friends, Christy. 

Kallie 2nd Month 055 Kallie 2nd Month 057 Kaden had a great time rolling down the big hill with the other kids at the stadium.  All boy is he!

I have been partying a lot with my Thirty One business.  This was at my $1650 hostesses party, she had every intention to have this outside here at their cabin by the pond.  It was a beautiful outside space on the first day of fall, but it was 90 degrees at 4 p.m. and it was too hot.  So, everyone jammed in this tiny cabin in the a/c.  It was a great party!  Over 25 people there!

Kallie 2nd Month 058 Kallie 2nd Month 059

Kallie 2nd Month 060 And, Kallie went with me.  She was a hit at the party!  She was so good and never cried once in four hours.  What a party girl!

We had our first Sunday at church as a family of four the Sunday after she got her 2 month shots.  We switched churches recently.  Kaden needs a childrens program, and we found a super Sunday school, Children’s church, and Wonderful Wednesday’s program for him to attend.  I have been blown away with what he has learned in four short weeks in these programs.  He has learned to pray, it is truly the sweetest thing in the world.  He is learning songs and getting that strong foundation built in the Lord.  I am one proud Momma!  These pictures are of Kallie’s first Sunday at church.  I am so proud of my family.

Kallie 2nd Month 061

Kallie 2nd Month 066This boy is so in love with his Sissy.

Kallie 2nd Month 067

Daddy and Daughter Love.  Isn’t that dress the sweetest?

0 comments: