Friday, December 14, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

Kallie Ann 4 months 016

Kaden, Kallie and I at the Christmas Parade in town.

Kallie Ann 4 months 015

Kallie Ann 4 months 013

Kallie Ann 4 months 018

Kallie Ann 4 months 019

All ready for church and in the Christmas spirit!

Kallie Ann 4 months 022

Kallie you are rolling and trying to scoot and crawl, you can roll to the Christmas tree and I caught you under the tree helping yourself.  You love to look at the ornaments on the tree.

Kallie Ann 4 months 024

Kallie Ann 4 months 008

Hanging out on Bubba’s bed, J.J. helped Kaden make some stocking garland for his tree in his room.  Thanks JJ!

Kallie Ann 4 months 007

Kallie Ann 4 months 001

Kallie Ann 4 months 002

We spend a lot of time playing, reading books, watching movies, and just hanging out right here on the pallet in the living room floor.

Kallie Ann 4 months 004

Kallie Ann 4 months 003

Our 2012 Teddy Bear Christmas Tree

1 comments:

Tonya,Lewis said...

Merry CHRISTmas! Kaden is such a sweet Big Brother! The two are adorable all cuddled together- what a great way to end the day in oneanother's arms. I could get hugs from Kaden every day and sugars from Kallie in my arms, if I could. We sure do look forward to each visit. and how do these kiddos grow so fast? Merry Christmas from Nana Vicki, Uncle AJ, Aunt Tonya, Lewis, and Lil Austin Jack. We love you all so much.