Little girl, you give bring pure joy to our life. You are pushing up on your arms and legs, scooting around and rolling all over the place. You can roll from back to front and from front to back. You can roll FAST! Kallie you are getting so big, so fast. You are wearing size 3 diapers, size 6 and 6-9 month clothes, size 2 shoes, your hair is growing fast now and getting fuller everyday. It is red and we can’t wait to see it all grown in. You laugh out loud at your brother only, you love him and will scream out at him in laughter. You think he is the funniest thing.
Kallie, you are eating baby food. You like sweet potatoes, applesauce, carrots. You will not eat green beans, peas, squash. You gag and spit it out. You are NOT an eater like your brother was, he would eat anything and all of it, you are picky. You are still having a 6 oz bottle 4-5 times a day. You sleep 8 hours at night in your basonette. You play with rattles, bear pink, and bubba. You LOVE the Christmas tree. You LOVe your Momma, you watch me ALL the time.
You are teething, and I just know you’ll have a tooth soon. You are so different than Kaden was, he never drooled, you need a bib all the time to keep your shirt dry. He never was fussy with teething, you are. I love that this picture shows your ‘gummy smile’ because I know you won’t have a gummy smile much longer. I will miss gummy smiles.
We love you baby girl! You have made our family so wonderful in just 5 short months. I can’t even remember life with out you.
You can get your monthly stickers HERE!
Kaden’s Christmas program at Church was this week. He did such a great job with his preschool class ‘rapping’ his part during the program. Loved it! I can’t believe my sweet baby boy will turn 4 in just a month and a half! Crazy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment