Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Love Bugs

Kallie 5 months 002

This little boy always wants to go to a “Bag Party” with me.  So, this was fun, when I hosted my own home party this month, I let Kaden wear some of the awards for my hostesses and hold a Cindy Tote for a picture!  He was a great little bag party boy!

Kallie 6 months Old 003

That Nana is so creative, she can sit a baby in places I would never think to sit one.  And, she is happy and she plays there.  Go figure!  She liked the laundry basket!

Kallie 6 months Old 004

Kallie 6 months Old 009

Kaden and Nana playing …

Kallie 6 months Old 010

Sister likes to play on Bubba’s bed too.

Kallie 6 months Old 011

This girl propped her leg right up there when we took the tray off to get her out of the high chair.  :)

Kallie 6 months Old 013

This little girl wears a new outfit everyday, not just because we are fortunate enough to have that many clothes gifted and given to us, but because she grows that quickly.  Seriously, this is a 6-9 month outfit, she wore it once, the next day wore a 9 month top and 12 month leggings. 

Kallie 6 months Old 014

I just love this picture because it shows her gummy smile.  Still no tooth at 6 months old, and I just know that this will not last long so I am so happy I got a great gummy smile picture.

Kallie 6 months Old 015

This little man is growing at the speed of light as well.  He is getting so big and grown up, so fast.  I can’t believe in just a few days he’ll be 4!  How did that happen?

Kallie 6 months Old 016

These two are my world!

0 comments: