Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Remembered 2012

Kallie Ann’s first Christmas!  It snowed on Christmas Day for her first Christmas, wonder if that will happen in her lifetime again, it was a first for my lifetime on Christmas Day.  What a special blessing from our Lord, for beautiful white snow on Christmas Day.  I didn’t get a picture of Kallie in the snow, but I got a few of Kaden making snow angels!  He LOVED the snow!!!

Kallie 5 months 084

Snow Icecream on Christmas Day! 

Kallie 5 months 083

Kaden’s Snow Angel.

We had no electricity Christmas morning when we woke to open presents, we assume Santa knocked it out accidently.  He said the reindeer liked our donkey’s and got distracted.  :)

Kallie 5 months 029

Checking to see what Santa left behind, one cookie, and a letter and an ornament for both kids.

Kallie 5 months 049

Opening presents in the dark! 

Kallie 5 months 057

Sisters Santa gift!  Good thing for flash photography!

1 comments:

cstillwagoner said...

Oh! I love Kaden's "snowshoes." That was a good idea!