Friday, July 19, 2013

Bad Bloggy Mom!

Wow!  It’s been four months since I blogged anything!  I couldn’t ever remember my password!  CRAZY!  I tell you, I have really fallen off the wagon with posting since baby #2 arrived last July!  I’m going to ***TRY*** to start getting caught up and post more regularly.  Just because I don’t post it, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening or I’m not taking pictures, because I am taking LOTS of pictures of this little sweetie!

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 263

This picture is at Grand Daddy and JJ’s house back in early Spring and the grass was so beautiful and green. 

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 276

Oh the miles he has put on this green machine!  (No we don’t make him wear the helmet, he wanted too!)

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 281

Meet Patrick, Kaden’s little horse.  He LOVES Patrick and he LOVES to ride!  And, Grand Daddy loves that Kaden loves horses.

Kallie 8 & 9 Months 268

I swear this baby Kallie should be making commercials or something!  She is such a beautiful girl! 

Ok, here I go, my first attempt at getting “Caught Up!” 

0 comments: