Friday, July 19, 2013

February 2013 Recap

Obviously,  I will have a seperate 4 year birthday post for Kaden!  Geez, can’t believe I got this far behind on blogging!

Kallie 7 months 223

Miss Kallie at 7 months old looking adorable as always!  Kara Clanton got you this bow before you were born, Kallie, and I LOVE it!

Kallie 7 months 235

The kids and I took a road trip down to Angleton, Texas to one of my very best friends baby shower.  Kallie was working on her first tooth on this trip! 

Kallie 7 months 251

Leah opening presents at the shower!

Kallie 7 months 343

My beautiful friend Leah.

Kallie 7 months 344

While we were in Angleton, Daddy got to deliver at the Walmart there, so we got to eat breakfast with him.  It was a fun surprise!

Kallie 7 months 349

Kaden LOVED this swing made out of an old tugboat rope.  I took some maternity pictures for Leah and Kacey while we were there.

Kallie 7 months 381 

Kallie 7 months 393

Kallie 7 months 368

Such a BEAUTIFUL place to take pictures!

I am so excited for Leah and Kacey and their first baby girl who was born in April.

0 comments: