Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a BOY! Week #18

Look at the ever GROWING MoMMA!!! 18 weeks worth of GROWING!Finally, I can be proud of this JELLY ROLL!!!
This is what I really look like! LOL! I'm starting to feel a little STRETCHED OUT!!! And, Lots more to come I know!

It's officially a bouncing baby boy growing away in my belly! He was VERY active today during the sonogram, flipping, thumb sucking, and turning. What a cute, sweet experience to have shared today with my hubby. He was so tickled to see that baby! I have to admit I had forgotten about the sex of the baby part once the doctor started the sonogram because I was so busy looking at my baby. Then, our dr. finally asked if we wanted to know the sex, and Lance said Yes, so he said it is without a doubt a BOY! And, we have the only sonogram picture they printed off for us today of his SEX! So, he's a boy, and we are excited! I have to admit, I just had it in my head that it was a girl, I just KNEW I was having a GIRL, but God had other plans, and I know that I will be just as happy and proud of this little baby boy as I would have been a girl. It has just taken me most of the afternoon to get used to the idea of it definatley being a BOY! But, it's perfect because the WESTERN themed room is now BOY COWBOYS!!!

Lance & I went and bought a few things for our baby boy after leaving the doctors office. Our first baby purchases. We bought about 5 newborn outfits, booties, mittens, socks, and hooded towel and wash cloth for bath time. We couldn't resist them, SO CUTE!!! It felt good to finally buy something for our baby.

The doctor recorded the sonogram onto a DVD for us, so I don't have sonogram pictures to post here, but maybe I'll get a video posted soon! Lance took some pics of my GROWING belly tonight when we finally returned, so here they are. We are excited!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little boy! He is going to have you wrapped around his little finger, just like Nathan has me! You are going to have so much fun with a little boy!

Amy said...

Congrats on Baby Boy Mabe! I had it in my head too I was having a girl too. Convinced actually. Now, I don't know what I'd do with out our Brenden!

Amy, Elliott, & Brenden