This week has been so exciting since Wednesday when we found out that our baby is a boy. It has sank in now, and I am excited to have a little boy. We have watched the sonogram video about 10 times now, 3 times with family. We like seeing our baby!
I am gaining weight, I've gained 10 pounds total so far, and I'm definately starting to look pregnant. It's like the baby bump just starts showing up, or popping out, so fast! I am feeling better now, and can pretty well eat anything I want to. I still am having occassional nausia, but it is much improved, and I have more energy than I have had so far. But, at the same time I feel more tired because of the added weight. I go to bed at 9 every night and really don't want to get up at 6! I think I could easily sleep 12 hours a day right now, but I don't get that luxury! School seems to be wearing me down, and we've only been back with the kids 2 full weeks! SCARY! I can't imagine how I'll feel in December/January at work.
Lance & I are so excited about this baby. We are talking about names now, but it is definately going to take a WHILE to decide or agree on a name for this baby boy. We seem to have totally different taste in names. The baby received his first gift last night from his Mabe grandparents, a piggy bank! It is really sweet!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Our Sweet Baby Boy
Posted by Kelly at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment