My little baby boy, who remains nameless because I can not find a name that I like well enough to call him for life, is kicking me like crazy! When I get in bed and lay down, (which is often, because all I want to do is sleep, I'm SO TIRED!)when I go pee, when I eat, He starts flipping and kicking! I guess anything that interferes with his space limitations makes him get active and kick. He also kicks the crap out of me when I sneeze! I guess that scares him! He is the most active little thing,a nd I feel like I am really bonding with him right now, except when he hurts me. I love this little baby so much! I can't imagine what he will look like and what his personality will be. But, I get the feeling he's not going to be very layed back or calm! LOL!
I'm getting huge, weighed in at 153 this morning. That's 18 pounds since pre-pregnancy weight! No wonder I'm so tired all the time. I also love eating right now, which I'm sure has contributed to the weight gain as well. I'm trying to eat healthy, but the bad stuff just seems to get in the way. Oooopppps! Did I eat 6 mini-kit kats just now? Halloween candy sucks! I have been sick with CRUD from school and have been home Friday mid-morning through today (Monday). I left work Friday with a fever and congestion, sneezing, coughing, etc. My dr. started me on a Z-Pack Friday afternoon and I take my last of that antibiotic tomorrow. I'm feeling better as far as the sickness itself goes, but my body is still achy and I feel like you do when you have the flu and you just want to sleep. I've pretty well slept for two days straight and I'm ready to go back to bed right now. I'm planning to go back to work tomorrow...uuugggghhh....but I still just don't want to. In fact, I wish I didn't have to work at all right now. I'm not a real pleasant person to be around right now. Poor kids that I teach!
Monday, September 22, 2008
My little kicker
Posted by Kelly at 3:45 PM
Labels: Kicking at Week 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment